|Kids clowning for us as we walk to town|
- walking all the way to the town center and back without getting lost, visiting places Janet knew before the earthquake
|The clarin factory close by|
- getting all three Haitian cell phones to work and charged with minutes (one has two SIM cards - Natcom AND Digicel!)
|A building on the main town square not yet restored|
- cleaning every shower head clog, getting to use one of the wrenches we brought with us, and then enjoying the fuller flow
|Electricite de Haiti in Leogane|
- taking data on electricity usage, and collaborating with Richard, our day-time security man, on improvements
The river near the guesthouse
- eating Yvette's amazing meals - including lots of fresh veggies and fruits and fabulous sauces
Loaded Sailboat - which way is it going?
Cleaning up after an accident out in front of the guesthouse
Pretty if not seaworthy?
- improving our ability to speak and understand Kreyol, and getting kudos for our efforts from the guesthouse staff
One of the many pretty wood houses in town